INFORMATION FROM THE USER
We may collect and process the following aspects of data about you:
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete questions or surveys for research purposes. This is not some thing you have to respond too. Details of your visits to our site in the form of analytics, this could include places and resources you access on our site, time spent on our site and where you are directed to our site from.
Cookies are small files comprised of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your desktop computer, mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically by remembering settings you selected during earlier visits, amongst other functions. Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration purposes. This is only statistical data and does not identify any individual.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect your personal details, we can not guarantee the security of your data. Any transmission is at the risk of the site user. Once we have received any information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer.
- To carry out any requests or obligations arising from any contact you may have with us.
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you, if you have given us consent to get in contact with you.
- To enable you to participate in any interactive features our service offers, as and when you choose to do so.
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk mitigation.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our policy will be displayed on this page and where appropriate notified to you via email.