Have you ever read a book only to get to the end and throw it against the wall in a…Read More
Be the Bee’s knees of your business
Create a lasting impression on your viewers from your Video Advertisment
Think about where your mind wanders when you are not consciously thinking about something, is it a catchy tune? Your Favourite actor? What’s for Dinner?
You want your advertisement to be where the unconscious mind wanders.
It needs to have a lasting effect on its viewer, you need to be to go-to person for your product or service and this can be achieved by an effective Video Advertisement.
Online company Cisco, who predicts that online video will grab a 69% share of total internet traffic by 2018, (Marshall, C 2014), the traffic is there what you need is to direct it to you.
Here are some tips to make sure you’re the name on your target consumer’s lips:
– Open ended questionnaires, ask your consumer what they want to see more of
– Multiple Choice questions, many people don’t have time for long ended questionnaires keep it simple with easy to answer questions that help you gain a better understanding of what your customer wants
– Social Media Status’s, Tweets and Photo uploads read the comments see what the trend is amongst your following
Make your Video Advertisement a priority
– This is your time to shine, make sure this encapsulates everything you want your brand to be known as
– Make it catchy and to the point, too much information will scare people away
– Evoke emotion, laughter, happiness, love, sadness anger it can be any emotion just choose one and run with it
Generate interesting posts
– Create a following, ensure people are going to want to keep visiting your site
– Keeps things consistent, whether its blogs, newsletters or photos if you go missing so will your followers
– Encourage interactivity, allow people to leave comments or have a place they can email their opinions
By Natasha Giannetti
Marshall, C. (2014). http://www.reelseo.com/50-per-cent-video-views-mobile-2016/. Reel Seo Available: http://www.reelseo.com/50-per-cent-video-views-mobile-2016/.